If you are reviewing different treatment options for Substance Abuse, consider Intensive Outpatient Program (or IOP). IOP is a 12-week evidence-based form of Outpatient Substance Abuse Recovery treatment. IOP can be an excellent alternative to Residential Treatment for those who require for this level of care. Aside from the peer support benefits of Group Therapy, VBRC Intensive Outpatient Program uses a trauma-informed approach to each individual and seeks to treat not only Substance Abuse but the Co-Occurring disorders that may be the cause.
- VBRC IOP is a minimum of ten (10) hours per week of Group Therapy and a maximum of thirteen (13) hours.
- VBRC IOP also provides one (1) hour of Individual, Couples, or Family Therapy.
- VBRC IOP will require random drug and alcohol testing every week.
- VBRC IOP will provide Recovery education and training through SMART Recovery and other treatment methods
- VBRC IOP will provide coping mechanisms and Recovery skills
- VBRC IOP will provide Relapse Prevention Skills
- VBRC will provide Structure and Accountability
Our IOP was designed to treat patients with a stable home and/or sober support mechanism who are integrating themselves back into their daily routine. Through Group Therapy, you can learn healthy coping mechanisms for the stresses in your life to avoid destructive and dangerous behaviors that have created problems in your Life. Our IOP Group Classes meet in the evening (from 6-9 pm) allowing you to fulfill your work or school obligations while receiving treatment that can change your life for the better. Contact us today at (772) 584-3083 for more information.