If you are considering treatment for Substance Abuse, our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is a 12-week evidence-based form of Outpatient Substance Abuse Recovery treatment. IOP can be an excellent alternative to Residential Treatment for those who qualify for this level of care. Aside from the benefits of group therapy, the VBRC Intensive Outpatient Program uses a trauma-informed approach to each individual and seeks to treat not only Substance Abuse but any Co-Occurring disorders as well.
- Vero Beach Recovery Center (VBRC) IOP is a minimum of ten (10) hours per week of Group Therapy and a maximum of thirteen (13) hours.
- VBRC IOP also provides one (1) hour of Individual, Couples, or Family Therapy.
- VBRC IOP will require random drug and alcohol testing every week.
- VBRC IOP will provide Recovery education and training through SMART Recovery and other methods
- VBRC IOP will provide coping mechanisms and Recovery skills
Our IOP was designed to treat patients with a stable home and/or sober support mechanism who are integrating themselves back into their daily routine. Through Group Therapy, you can learn healthy coping mechanisms for the stresses in your life to avoid destructive and dangerous behaviors that have created problems in your Life. Our IOP Group Classes meet in the evening (from 6-9 pm) allowing you to fulfill your work or school obligations while gaining the Structure and Accountability that you may require.
Contact us today at (772) 584-3083 or you can submit a confidential REQUEST FORM for more information.